By Barry Spain
I primi cinque capitoli di questo libro comprendono un quadro sintetico della teoria dei tensori; nei successivi sono illustrate le possibilitа di impiego delle tecniche tensoriali alla geometria differenziale, alla elasticitа, alla relativitа, sia ristretta sia generale.
Completano il quantity una esauriente nota bibliografica e una serie di esercizi ed esempi, con le relative soluzioni, che mentre offrono prezioso materiale di addestramento, valgono a illuminare sui principо teorici e advert incuriosire sulle svariate applicazioni del calcolo tensoriale nei suoi vari campi di interesse.
Il libro puт essere di notevole utilitа a quanti, matematici o ﬁsici o tecnici, abbiano, in step with motivi di studio o di mestiere, occasione di incontro con i tensori.
Read Online or Download Calcolo Tensoriale PDF
Similar mathematicsematical physics books
The current quantity, released on the celebration of his one hundredth birthday anniversary, is a set of articles that studies the effect of Kolomogorov's paintings within the actual sciences and offers an creation to the fashionable advancements which were prompted during this option to surround contemporary functions in biology, chemistry, info sciences and finance.
This e-book arose from a convention prepared below the auspices of the Australian examine Council's complicated Open structures learn community (which has turn into the main well-liked for complicated structures on the earth - simply Google “complex platforms network”), the Anu Centre for complicated structures, and the Asia-Pacific heart for Theoretical Physics.
This publication comprises 18 medical papers starting up the most recent advancements within the clinical disciplines and endeavours to which Professor P. G. Burke has contributed during the last forty years, ahead of his formal retirement in September 1998. the purpose of the quantity is to supply an up to date survey of the most recent advancements in lots of components of atomic and molecular collision physics and functions and in addition a couple of clinical disciplines the place supercomputers play a valuable function.
- The Physics of Plasmas
- Neurofibromatosis Type 1 - A Bibliography and Dictionary for Physicians, Patients, and Genome Researchers
- Supercomputing, Collision Processes, and Applications (Physics of Atoms and Molecules)
- Quantum Paradoxes: Quantum Theory for the Perplexed (Physics Textbook)
- Mobile and Wireless Communications Physical Layer Development and Implementatiom
- Beta Thalassemia - A Bibliography and Dictionary for Physicians, Patients, and Genome Researchers
Additional info for Calcolo Tensoriale
C. Parker, ed. New York Plenum. , et al. (1987). Phys. Rev. Lett. 59, 2503. , et al. (1990). Phys. Rev. Lett. 64, 1581. Jauslin, H. R. (1991). Physica D51, 200. , et al. (1992). Phys. Rev. Lett. 68, 2269. Mandelbrot, B. B. (1968). SIAM Review 10, 422. Mendez, E. , et al. (1988). Phys. Rev. Lett. 60, 2426. , and Takane, Y. (1994). Phys. Rev. E50, 1700. Voss, R. , and Clarke, J. (1976). Phys. Rev. B13, 556. Weissman, M. B. (1988). Rev. Mod. Phys. 60, 537. Chapter 4 Chaos and Quantum Transport in Open Magnetic Billiards: from Stadium to Sinai Billiards Particle motion inside or outside billiards provides a prototype of chaos in conservative dynamical systems.
33) Here n and m denote modes of lead wires 1 and 2, respectively. (Details will be given in Chap. 34) Fig. 3. , 2-d antidot array in a magnetic field). (b) Ballistic conductance fluctuations reminiscent of fractional Brownian motion. (Courtesy of R. , 1990). 35) where 0 =hc /e is the magnetic flux quantum and 1 , with xA=B, is the accumulated area enclosed by the scattering orbit s. 36) In the semiclassical limit, Ss and Su>> is guaranteed. 36) can be regarded as a complex random number su with mean < su>=0 and variance < su su>= ss uu' .
C. (1990). Chaos in Classical and Quantum Mechanics. Berlin: Springer. Jalabert, R. , Baranger, H. , and Stone, A. D. (1990). Phys. Rev. Lett. 65, 2442. Ketzmerick, R. (1996). Preprint. Lai, Y. , and Grebogi, C. (1992). Phys. Rev. Lett. 68, 3491. Mandelbrot, B. B. (1982). The Fractal Geometry of Nature. San Francisco: Freeman. Marcus, C. , Rimberg, A. , Westervelt, R. , Hopkins, P. , and Gossard, A. C. (1992). Phys. Rev. Lett. 69, 506. Miller, W. H. (1975). Adv. Chem. Phys. 30, 77. Sinai, Y. G.
Calcolo Tensoriale by Barry Spain
- Download PDF by Bernard Guidot, Keith Busby, Logan E. Whalen: De sens rassis : essays in honor of Rupert T. Pickens
- Download e-book for iPad: The Project Physics Reader. Readings in classical and modern by Gerald Holton, F. James Rutherford, Fletcher G. Watson